Cardiovascular/thoracic Surgeon to Join Thriving Program in Minnesota
Ideal Candidate would bring a full complement of adult cardiovascular surgery and thoracic surgery utilizing the newest technology & procedures.
- BC/BE cardiovascular/thoracic surgery with AMTS
- Join 3 Surgeons and 6 PAs
- 20 Cardiologists/5 EPs in group
- Heart & Vascular Center is a full-service heart center with advanced capabilities in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure and cardiac surgery.
- Its medical staff includes 15 cardiologists, five electrophysiologists, three cardiac surgeons and 23 outreach sites.
- The Heart Center is committed to providing excellent patient care, attracting high-caliber staff and developing state-of-the-art facilities.
- It was one of the first "heart hospitals" in the state.
- It became a national leader in the treatment and prevention of cardiac disease and was ranked for eight years as one of the nation's "Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospitals."
- Surgical Suites with biplane angiography
- 3 year training program is preferred
- Experience is a plus
- Minimally invasive skills
- TAVR experience is a plus
- Clinic employed position
- Service area consists of a population of approximately 700,000
- 3-Time Magnet Hospital since 2004
- A regional Level II medical center of 450+ physicians, six hospitals, 19 clinics, six nursing homes and senior housing
- Outreach services to more than 35 communities
- Located 60 minutes from Twin Cities