Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Position Opening in PA
Located in Dubois, PA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join the heart center in PA.
Details of the Position:
- Prefer candidate with 5 years of experience and training in all aspects of cardiac surgery. Must be able to collaborate with Medical Staff to educate and promote current and advanced procedures.
- 2 Cardiac ORs, 9 General ORs
- 3 Cardiac Cath Labs
- 24/7 Dedicated Cardiac Anesthesia Team
- 12-Bed CVICU
- Cardiac Rehab Unit
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Residency Stipend Program
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Located in the picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the regions several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmers markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the region.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States