Cardiothoracic Surgery opening in NY
Located in Elmira, NY
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join facility.
- Full spectrum of Cardiac care in the Heart & Vascular Institute located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY.
- You will be supported by the Cardiovascular Disease Management & Risk Reduction Center, Stroke Center, and specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation, counseling & education programs.
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.