Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Cardiothoracic Surgery opening in Indiana**
* Located in ***Mishawaka, IN*** - 105m from Chicago
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgery physician to join a growing practice located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
* Provide professional medical services to patients and supervision of the delivery of medical services by the assigned staff of the facility.
* Develop operational management skills related to the practice and assist in the day-to-day supervision and transitional operation of the medical practice.
* This is an exciting opportunity for the right Cardiothoracic Surgery physician to be part of a growing practice.
* Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures may be performed.
* Opportunities for teaching exist with St. Joseph Health System Family Medicine residents [clinical teaching and/or supervision].
* Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
* Required to maintain active membership status on the medical staff of SJHS-SB and/or SJHS-Ply, with full and unrestricted privileges.
* Board Certification required within 5 years of Residency Program Completion.
The health system is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Cardiothoracic Surgery physician including:
-Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
-Malpractice paid by the corporation, including tail insurance.
-Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
-27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
-$3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
-Student loan assistance available.
-Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States