The Presbyterian Heart and Vascular Care team is seeking an experienced Cardiothoracic Surgeon with surgical experience in full-scope cardiothoracic practice to join our exceptional adult and pediatric cardiothoracic service, most recently named Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Watson Health.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- 7+ years of post-training experience
- Outstanding patient care qualities and highly motivated providers.
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico.
- Truven Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital for the second year in a row
- Opportunity to join a growing program with a full spectrum of cardiothoracic surgical services
- Team based care, with high levels of collaboration
- Regional referral center
- Shared call schedule
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]