Explore an exciting opportunity to partner with the region’s premier heart hospital in a city whose growth has been in the top 5% of American cities.
- Enjoy the stability of a position with one of the largest CTS groups in America
- Group consists of the best trained cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons in the country
- Work out of only one heart hospital—enviable quality of life
- Immense growth—more than 30% new heart cases in recent years
- Full Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI Accreditation
- State-of-the-art facilities include minimally invasive capabilities, the da Vinci Surgical System, and a hybrid OR
- Opportunity to develop a program into a regional heart center drawing from three states
- Work in a friendly and engaging environment
- Excellent competitive salary and bonus structure
- Access to beaches ranked in the top 10
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgeon, Open Heart Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, Surgeon