**Cardiothoracic Opening in MI**
Located in Midland, MI
Seeking a BE/BC surgeon to join hospital.
- You would be joining another board certified Surgeon and 3 Advanced Practice Providers in an extremely busy practice that has served region for more than 10 years.
- A highly skilled, collaborative team of cardiologists, including interventional, heart failure, and EP, as well as dedicated advanced practice providers and support staff.
- Strong cardiovascular program has 36 providers across the system of which 28 are based in Midland.
- Also present is a State of the Art Hybrid OR and a brand new, Heart and Vascular Center.
- Practice offers a full range of Cardiothoracic services, from Open Heart Surgery to TAVR.
- Benefits include very competitive compensation, health/dental/vision, life insurance, long/short term disability, CME $, professional liability insurance (with tail) and paid vacation to name a few.
Midland, Michigan is an upscale, diverse and safe community of over 50,000 and is centrally located in Michigans Lower Peninsula and is less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and the state capitol of Lansing. Midland was recently named as one of the Top 15 Dreamtowns in the U.S. It is the Ann Arbor of the North. Due to the people mix and the healthy economic environment (Fortune 500 companies Dow Chemical/Dow Corning have their corporate headquarters here), Midland boasts a truly sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities. A Class A Dodger affiliate professional baseball team, a Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, a world class tennis facility, a Civic Ice Arena with multiple rinks for hockey and figure skating and outdoor activities galore are just a sampling of what the Midland area has to offer. Whether you want to play 18 holes, jog on a 30 miles paved trail, play soccer, cross country ski, fish or boat; it is all here to enjoy. You can have the best of both worlds here; a great career and a satisfying personal life.