• Exceptional opportunity for BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
• join busy Cardiothoracic Practice, Cardiothoracic Surgery of Maine.
• The selected candidate would specialize primarily in Adult Cardiac Surgery, but will have some responsibility with non-cardiac thoracic surgical coverage as well.
• Cardiothoracic Surgery of Maine is a high volume, cardiothoracic surgical practice performing full range of adult cardiac and non-cardiac thoracic procedures, including an active TAVR program.
• Medical Center is growing and has recently opened a new state of the art tower including a new Cardiac Care Unit. This year, 14 new operating suites and a 67-bed PACU will be opened.
• Hospital has a strong multispecialty medical group, solid referral base, and largest Primary Care Network in the area.
• The successful candidate will be well trained in all aspects of adult cardiac surgery. Expertise in minimally invasive valve surgery, TAVR/ TEVAR, or non-cardiac thoracic surgery would be valued.
• Excellent support staff.
• Educational loans
• J1 invited to inquire.
Community: LIVELY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE -- a highly rated small city. The city hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The Bangor Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States. The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional well supported arts venue. The Collins Center for the Arts on the campus of the University of Maine offers a 1200 seat theater with entertainment from Opera and Broadway Musicals to Jazz. Bangor International Airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegiant Airlines. These airlines fly regional jets to NYC, Philadelphia, Detroit and Orlando. The airport is modern, with never a parking issue or long lines. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle. There are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops. It is an easy I-95 four hour drive to Boston, 2 hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and an hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants
[Register to View]