Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Cardiothoracic/Cardiovascular Surgery opening in Illinois**
* Located in ***Quincy, IL*** - just 2 hours from St. Louis, MO
* Service area of 100,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Seeking candidates with experience in TAVR
* Program includes 8 cardiologists in 2 different groups: 6 Invasive (2 are Interventional) and 2 general/Vascular surgeons
* Program is managed by a seasoned administrator with substantial cardiovascular program experience
* Cardiology services include out-patient diagnostics, two cath labs, and full cardiac rehab services
* Facilities include two heart-specific ORs and full equipment including a DaVinci surgical robot
* The Cardiovascular Unit (CVU) is a 9-bed facility utilizing the universal bed concept, which is proven to shorten lengths of stay
* Door to balloon time is under 60 minutes
* Shared office suite in the physician clinic building connected directly to the Cardiology Department of the Hospital by an air bridge
* Must have Endovascular skills
* With three or less years of experience: $675,000 $750,000 base salary
* With more than three years of experience: $750,000+ base salary
* Eligibility for annual bonus based on clinical outcomes and financial performance of the practice; relocation assistance; educational debt assistance
* Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D coverage
* Malpractice coverage with tail (upon fulfillment of contract)
* 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option,
* Employee child care center on-site
* Six weeks annual paid time off per year
* 2 weeks CME time per year plus professional expense allowance
Cardiac Catheterization volume for FY2016 was 2800 procedures and 800 PCI. Cardiac surgery volume was 140 cases. The cardiology groups have recently begun to establish satellite clinics in outlying communities to help build referrals from the secondary market area.
Hospital is a 307-bed regional referral center serving a largely rural population of 350,000 in the Tri-State Area of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and Southeast Iowa. The Hospital Heart and Vascular Center offers full cardiovascular surgery services with one full-time, an experienced CV surgeon. Back-up coverage is provided via an affiliation with Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.