- This is an employed opportunity
- Call is 1:2
- The current practice encompasses all components of adult cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (on-pump and off-pump), hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease (including minimal access approaches), ablations (concomitant and stand alone) for atrial fibrillation, and mechanical circulatory assist devices.
- The thoracic surgical aspect of the practice comprises minimally invasive lung surgery, VATS, and esophageal surgery.
- 220 hearts per year in the practice and about 100 thoracic cases.
- Modern state of the art facility with two Hybrid surgery rooms.
- Practice is attached to the hospital.
- Guaranteed salary
- Integrated Cardiovascular Institute with team approach including all cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular physicians.
- Located in Western Kentucky