Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Western Kentucky Hospital is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon
Western Kentucky Hospital is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- They currently have two CT surgeons - one is left on 5/31/15
- Would like to have candidate with 5+ years experience
- Average 1-2 cases/day
- 225-250 CT cases/year
- 2 da Vinci robots
- Mixed practice: 50% cardiac, 30-40% Thoracic, 10-20% vascular
- Da Vinci case expert/case designation-someone could come and get trained if needed
- Fully integrated lung cancer service line is robust
- Four full-time PULM/CC physicians
- Located in western Kentucky
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...