- This is an employed position
- Their competitor had one employed CT surgeon that left in 2017 and their employed CT surgeon left in November of 2017.
- A fourth CT surgeon performs a limited number of procedures at the competitor.
- Facility has two dedicated heart ORs as well as a DaVinci Xi.
- They have 2 cardiac cath labs
- They do not currently have a Hybrid OR suite.
- Types of cases being performed include CABG, CABG+MVR, CABG+AVR, CABG+MVR+AVR, MVR, AVR, Aortic repairs, right atrium repairs, laser lead extractions, port-a-cath placements, maze, epicardial leads, lobectomies, resections, decortications, esophagogastrectomies, biopsies.
- Cardiac number of cases 250-270
- Thoracic number of cases 110-120
- TAVR will be developed when incoming CT surgeon(s) join the market.
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8-5 pm. Physician schedules vary.
- Call ? 1:2 initially; 1:3 when second surgeon is hired.
- There are two cardiology private practice groups and 3 independent practitioners with a total of 20 in the community.
- 2 year base salary in the $700K range and then go on RVU productivity
- Quality incentives, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Located in west Texas