- The Heart & Vascular Medical Staff consists of 24 physicians representing numerous cardiovascular specialties including: Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, Coronary Intervention, Peripheral Vascular Intervention, Structural Heart, Cardiovascular Imaging, General Cardiology, Heart Failure and Vascular Medicine.
- The cardiovascular division is a growing program, focusing on high quality work in a team-based environment.
- The CT Surgeons work collaboratively with and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled surgical, cardiology, cardiac anesthesia, vascular surgical, advanced practice clinician, perfusion, medical critical care, hospitalist and nursing teams.
- This opportunity is a full-time, employed position.
- Completion of USA Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship is required for consideration
- Surgeon?s skill set will include complex valve repair and replacement, aortic procedures including complex aneurysms and dissections, coronary artery bypass grafting, and a wide variety of general thoracic procedures.
- Experience with minimally invasive cardiac and/or robotic thoracic operations is desired.
- Located in Northern Minnesota