Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Southeastern Georgia
Southeastern Georgia hospital is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- This is an employed position
- Call is 1:2
- Work out of a 604 bed Level I Trauma hospital
- The incoming physician will be able to perform cardiac, thoracic and structural procedures
- Robotics training is a plus
- TAVR training needed
- Must be USA board eligible/certified in cardiothoracic surgery for consideration
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered by the physicians services group
- Located in southeast Georgia
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...