**Plastic Surgery Opportunity in Des Moines, IA**
- Seeking BC-BE Plastic Surgeon to join department within one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest.
- Full-time, permanent
- Loan Repayment
- Join 4 Plastic Surgeons (3 BC, 1 BE) with an experienced Aesthetician and support staff
- Quality, dedicated nursing staff consistently ranks in the 85th-90th percentile for patient satisfaction
- Practice integrated with growing Dermatology and Aesthetics departments
- Work in collaboration with other departments to support nationally recognized Surgical Breast Clinic
- Procedures performed in office at at ASC in close proximity to clinic; future plans include onsite OR
- Access to aesthetics equipment - Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton BBL and Laser, ClearFX Skin Microdermabrasion 5000, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
- Call Schedule 1:4 weekdays; 1:4 weekends
- Well-established EMR
- Excellent payor mix
- Competitive 2-year income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- The medical group was established in 1994, and is now one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest
- Over 260 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually
- External referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, we achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, we ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganeys 2020 Engagement Survey
**Des Moines, Iowa:**
- As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
- Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).