- To join an established 3-person practice.
- This is an employed position
- The practice offers a full range of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- The incoming surgeon will need to be comfortable with breast, extremity and preflap reconstruction as well as microsurgery, hand and facial procedures.
- Ability to walk into a successful practice with an instant patient base.
- Practice call will be 1:3.
- Facility / ED call is 1:4 or better.
- Facial / Hand call for their trauma service is shared with other local physicians like Otolaryngologists and an Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- 360 bed level II trauma facility
- Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.