--Hospital Employed- Plastic Surgery Position Near Morgantown, WV--
- Diversity of aesthetic and reconstructive cases
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits
- Loan repayment and other recruitment incentives available
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
This hospital is the only hospital in WV to receive Top 100 honors in two separate, data-driven surveys by Fortune/IBM Watson Health and the Lown Institute. These rankings are based upon criteria such as patient and clinical outcomes, operational efficiency and financial health. This hospital is part of West Virginia’s premier provider of advanced specialty care and the state’s only academic medical center. Through its thirteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, this hospital system provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community. Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, this city offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.