A highly reputable practice in Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible plastic surgeon to join its team. Work with a well-respected organization known for its safe, exceptional patient care through the most reliable nonsurgical and surgical solutions that offer the best and most consistent results.
- Thriving practice—one of the leading cosmetic service providers in the region
- Growing organization open to any subspecialty—ability to further develop your niche within your practice
- Work alongside highly-skilled, award-winning surgeons
- Practice has an excellent reputation for its progressive surgical procedures
- $1 million earning potential
- Shareholder/equity option
- Sign-on bonus
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis-St. Paul is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living and working in the state ranked #2 in U.S. News & World Report’s
“Best States Overall,” you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (U.S. News)
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiasts dream, featuring a riverfront skyline, breathtaking waterfalls, an array of lakes, and more hiking and biking trails than you could imagine
- Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports + one of the top international airports in the U.S.
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Minnesota and must be board-eligible or certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Medical degree required