Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Plastic Surgeon needed in Central Maine
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon for a multidisciplinary employed surgical practice. Work closely with other specialists providing general plastics surgery care including: Breast reconstruction; abdominal wall reconstruction; skin cancer and soft tissue excision with sentinel lymph node biopsy as needed; cosmetic/corrective surgery; assist with facial fracture management; assist with burn wound management; participation in the care of complex wound management with our new Hyperbaric/Wound Care program; tissue transfer surgery.
- Well-established opportunity with a large backlog of patients
- Advanced training in microsurgery including hand fellowship preferred
- 2 Operating Room days
- 2.5 outpatient clinic days
- State-of-the-Art Wound/Hyperbolic Chamber
- Excellent support team includes well trained plastic Physician Assistant, RN, and two medical assistants. Competitive salary, loan repayment, generous paid time off, relocation, CME time and retirement plans.
Located in scenic central Maine and is a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers. Award winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails and the beautiful Maine Coast. Only 1 hour north of Portland, Maine's largest city. 3 hours to Boston.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...