Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Surgical Oncology opening in Augusta, GA**
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified and fellowship trained - Breast Surgical Oncology
* Largely breast along with thyroid and parathyroid
* Open to new grads and experience physicians
* Schedule: Monday - Friday
* Call: 1:4
* Must have the ability to handle procedural work independently
* Must be comfortable overseeing PA/NP
* EPIC utilized for electronic medical record
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
* Salary is MGMA based
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
* Sign-on bonus: $15k - $25k (based on experience and background)
* Vacation: 4 weeks off + 2 weeks of CME
* CME: $3,000
* Relocation/moving expenses: $5k - $15k (depends on distance from Augusta)
Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital that receives no local funding. With 581 licensed beds, this acute care hospital serves a 25-county region in Georgia and South Carolina and continues to lead area hospitals in market share.
Nestled on the banks of the mighty Savannah River, the Garden City is a blend of Southern charm and city fun. Arts and culture. Shopping and fine cuisine. Dynamic recreation. In no time at all, you'll understand why Augusta is the best-kept secret along the Savannah River.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States