This employed opportunity has a base salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience plus productivity incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, vacation/sick/holidays, generous CME, profit sharing and retirement benefits, and relocation assistance.
The city of Lowell is located in Massachusetts and is the perfect example of scenic New England. Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing parks, and lively attractions including ball parks and concert arenas. This position is 30 minutes outside of Boston.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Base salary plus productivity incentive and benefits
- Established practice with 4 surgeons
- Be the first surgical oncologist in the area
- Expanding volume, solid referral base
- Practice is located on the hospital campus
- Fellowship trained in surgical oncology or hepatobiliary
- Robotics experienced/certified a must
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail