Southwest Texas-based Medical Center, a showplace 326-bed tertiary referral center with advanced surgical capabilities, is looking for a Board Certified Neurosurgeon to meet the needs of this fast-growing community. The hospital is a modern facility with integrated medical office buildings, advanced imaging services, and a comprehensive mix of medical specialists.
This is a potentially lucrative opportunity for a high-energy surgeon with good skills and a good personality. Neurosurgery with a Spine fellowship preferred
- Must be board certified
- Must have at least 3-5 years of practice experience
- 15 days of ER call coverage
- Practice start-up assistance
- Inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services for our regional delivery area from birth through the senior years.
- 24/7 emergency and trauma care Cardiac services, including heart catheterization, balloon angioplasty, open-heart surgery, and heart valve replacement.
- A highly competitive salary
- Sign-on and commencement bonuses
- Medical education loan repayment assistance and/or stipend
- Relocation, marketing, and CME allowances
- The town is located on the north bank of the historical Rio Grande River (or Rio Bravo, as it is known in Mexico).
- The community boasts an outstanding school system
- This towns? booming economy, fast-growing job market, and advancing infrastructure have made this an up-and-coming metro area of 200,000+!
- Add a low cost of living, a crime rate lower than most Texas cities its size or larger, abundant cultural and recreational activities, and a flavorful southwestern lifestyle, and you?ve got a great place to live.