- Their progressive Neuroscience service line includes a recent expansion of epilepsy monitor unit, established cancer program, actively working towards stroke accreditation, OR outfitted with new microscope and state of the art brain navigation software.
- On site MRI is equipped with neuro package.
- They are looking for a physician to provide compassionate, high quality and personalized care to the residents of the Western Kentucky and surrounding areas.
- The candidate will collaborate with an exceptional team of a neurosurgeon and neurologists.
- In addition they will have the support of skilled Nurse Practitioners and a Physician Assistant.
- 1:3 call but only asked to 10 days per month
- Will get $1500 for each additional day of call coverage over 10 days/month
- The clinic is located within steps of the operating room creating efficiency of flow.
- The candidate will also be a part of the area?s largest multi-specialty group with a large referral base.
- Base is $650K - 2 year guarantee and then $65/RUV over 2,600 RVU per quarter
- Sign on bonus
- Training stipend available
- Student loan repayment
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and more.
- Located in Western Kentucky