Riverside Medical Center is a 318-bed level 2 trauma hospital located less than one hour south of Chicago. Currently, we are looking for a new Neurosurgeon to join our existing collegial team in a mostly-spine practice. Further details included below...
- Collegial team of two Neurosurgeons, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Full time hospital employed position with ability to sponsor H1-B
- Opportunity to work with internal medicine residents and medical students
- Busy, growing practice performing approximately 700 cases in 2019
- Largely spine (no competition) and cranial practice
- Advanced technology and support services
- Compensation package includes a base salary plus production, commencement bonus, loan repayment, housing stipend, quality incentive, CME and professional dues, generous paid time off, matching 401K, health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance
- Riverside Medical Center offers clinical excellence, superior quality and safety. The Riverside Medical Group is composed of 170 providers and have a “voice” in how their practice is run. With consistent leadership, financial stability and a continued growth strategy in place, Riverside Medical Center has earned national recognition. Candidates can expect to find a Neurosciences team that includes specialists in pain management, physical medicine, neuropsychology and rehabilitation as well as the latest and most advanced medical technology
- Nestled about an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature’s splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down a river or drive through the countryside – all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars. Go to [Register to View] to learn more.
Additional Perks Include
- Less than one hour from two major international airports, Midway and O’Hare
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee County of the south suburbs of Chicago
- Educational opportunities ranging from Early Childhood – Higher Education
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]