A reputable health system in the Midwest is seeking a qualified neurosurgeon to join its team. This is a high-income opportunity that offers a desirable quality of life just outside of Milwaukee.
- Bread-and-butter opportunity—spine, back, and neck
- Incredible income potential—current neurosurgeons making more than $1 million each
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Great work-life balance—only 10 days of call per month
- Immediate patient volume
- Less than 10% brain procedures (ability for more, if desired)
- Collegial team-oriented environment
Just an hour outside of Milwaukee, this inviting Midwest community is an ideal place to call home. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll have everything you need and more.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Access to all of Milwaukee’s many amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sports, and an array of tourist attractions
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape names Wisconsin one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID19”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon