Medical Center is seeking an employed, board certified/board eligible Neurosurgeon to join a premiere practice based in Overland Park, KS. Interests in spine and/or skull base can be accommodated within the context of a general neurosurgery position. Call is 1:5 weekend call with Advanced Practice Provider support.
* Hospital features a cancer center, inpatient rehab and other complimentary subspecialties along with an unprecedented $65 million construction project for the Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center including a leading-edge, three floor tower with 32 fully private inpatient rooms
* Kansas City's largest healthcare provider with over 150 locations including hospitals, emergency rooms, doctors' offices, urgent care centers, surgery centers, and specialty physician practices
* Employed, multi-disciplinary group with over 120 clinic locations
* Group features great quality of work and collegial practice environment; Neurosurgeons willing to mentor new grads
* Immediate ramp available with a 75/25 spine and cranial mix and opportunity to grow either niche based on your clinical interest
* This opportunity provides a competitive compensation package. Relocation and sign on available. Loan repayment negotiable.
About Medical Center:
Center is a full-service, acute care hospital that serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens. The hospital, near the Overland Park and Leawood city lines, continues to be a leader in cancer care. It was the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife.
About Kansas City:
How to Apply:
- In the local community, you will find a wealth of charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. Featuring a community with four distinct seasons; a historic district that dates back to the early 1800s; and robust outdoor and recreational activities-especially nearby lakes!
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214075 and email address to [Register to View]
for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214075