This job is archived
- Excellent compensation potential as an associate and a partner
- Opportunity for sign-on bonus, competitive benefits, retirement package, and relocation allowance
- Defined partnership track
- Physician-owned and physician-led organization in which employees, partners, and patients are all valued and properly cared for
- Access to on-site surgery center
- Partnership opportunity available
Located in a beautiful and friendly college town in Oregon, our practice is part of a unique community filled with opportunities for individuals of all walks of life. Whether you’re exploring the great outdoors or taking part in the many events and festivals offered throughout the year, you’ll feel right at home in our inviting community.
You’ll also enjoy the following:
- Exceptional public and private schools, including the #3 best public high school in the state (Niche), as well as a major local university
- Proximity to the beach and the mountains, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- A thriving arts and culture scene
- Convenient access to Portland and its array of unique attractions
- U.S. News ranks Oregon #5 in Best States for Economy, and Medscape ranks it in the top 20 of its Best Places to Practice
BC or BE with the intention of becoming board-certified. Fellowship in Spine or extensive Spine experience.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon