Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Neurological Surgery in CA - A CA Facility Is Looking for a Temporary Neurosurgeon
We are assisting a California-based facility that is currently seeking a locum tenens neurosurgeon. The assignment schedule is call coverage one week per month, and you will see 1 - 2 emergency cases per week. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Call one week per month
- Caseload: 1 - 2 emergency cases per week
- Procedures: General neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...