A reputable faith-based not-for-profit organization with more than 600 centers throughout multiple states is seeking a qualified neurosurgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn incredible income while working within a highly successful and financially stable organization.
- Base salary + production—potential to earn $1 million+
- Procedures include a mix of spine and cranial cases—ability to incorporate other skillsets of interest, such as endovascular and tumors
- Ideal patient volume
- Excellent administration committed to providing any state-of-the-art equipment needed
- Great benefits, including health, malpractice coverage, CME, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
NO STATE INCOME TAX IN TEXAS
Filled with family-friendly activities, beautiful golf courses, arts and culture attractions, and entertainment venues, this charming East Texas town offers a remarkable quality of life for individuals and families alike.
- A low cost of living and no state income tax
- Plenty of shopping and dining options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and offroading
- Less than 90 miles to the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and its many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
- Forbes ranks Texas #2 in “Best States for Business
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon