This job is archived
- Cover one hospital with no trauma allowing for an excellent quality of life
- Ready-made practice from day one–one of the surgeons is retiring from the practice later this year or in early 2019 (depending on when the new surgeon comes on board)
- Work in a new state-of-the-art facility with the ability to but into a local surgery center within your first two years
- Excellent payor mix with large referral network locally in the region
- This practice has a 20+ year history with an experienced team based environment allowing a surgeon to come in and ramp up quickly
- Salary, incentives and full benefits package which includes malpractice, health insurance, retirement plan with a match, CME time and vacation time
Live in Staten Island, Edison, Bridgewater, or anywhere in Northern/Central NJ
- Ability to be as busy as you'd like to be all while having the potential to join a practice where you can have the potential to make over a million per year while also living very close to both New York City and Philadelphia
- 900,000-square-foot shopping mall with high-end shopping and restaurant amenities
- Population in the past decade has doubled in this community
- Enjoy all the amenities that New York City and Philadelphia can provide including professional sports, shopping, fine dining, and unlimited cultural activities. Both Cities are close by however you're in a region where the practice had an excellent foothold on the market with an excellent reputation.
- You and your family will have unmatched educational opportunities including Ivy League Universities and top public and private schools in the area.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon