- Seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon
- Join establish practice with 2 experienced neurosurgeons
- Brain and Stroke Center
- Hospital employee
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
- Earning potential in the top 90th percentile
- Sign on bonus
- Loaded Benefit package
- And much more!!!
- Located less than 2 hours to Saint Louis, MO and 3 hours to Chicago
- Live in one of the lowest cost of living communities in the US
- 11 Colleges within 50 miles radius
- The District operates 2,000 acres of park land, an indoor sports center, regional airport, three golf courses, softball, soccer and tennis complexes, athletic fields, a community aquatics center, a zoo, an arts & recreation center.
This Neurosurgery position is ideally suited for a physician who is seeking to be compensated among the top in the country.
Did you know that the starting salary for a Neurosurgeon physician is significantly more than the starting salaries for similar opportunities located in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs?
Coupled With starting salaries up to $200,000 more per year and the cost of living 30% lower than the Chicago and St. Louis markets, you'll have significant buying power to build your dream home, pay off your student debt, or retire early, the power to decide is in your hands.
You desire the comforts if a well known and highly regarding community with less than 3-hours, easy access to the landmark Midwest cities of St. Louis and Chicago.
You'll find the median home prices are less than $100,000 and will enjoy a sprawling 5+ bedroom, 6,000+ square foot home listed for $ 399,000.
This is an historic central Illinois neighborhood of around 75,000 people that sits along the Sangamon River and Lake Decatur with an educated and active population with 11 colleges within 50 miles.
This Neurosurgeon will find this an employer highly committed to both the financial and career welfare of it's valued physicians and staff at large. They pride themselves in investing in leading technologies and breakthroughs in diagnosis.