- Join a well-established team
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Call is 1:4
- High volume of elective neurosurgery cases
- 70% spine surgery, 30% cranial surgery
- Level II Trauma Center
- Competitive starting salary
- High income potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Mal Practice
- Pension Plan
- Relocation Package
- CME, Stipend
- And much more!
- Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family.
- Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by.
- Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity!
Earn More. Starting Salary For a Neurosurgeon Is $75,000 To $125,000 More Compared to positions located in Portland, OR, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.
Income Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $172,712 And Where A Desirable 3542 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $326,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community. Corvallis is nestled in the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley, within 90 minutes of the Portland Metropolitan area, world class skiing, and the spectacular Oregon coast. Corvallis has a residential population of 58,240 and is home to Oregon State University.
About Employer. This Organization takes pride in providing a culture and environment that makes its employees proud and is increasingly receiving statewide and national awards and recognition, including being recently recognized as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite as designated by the American Heart Association; Ranked first among Portland Business Journals Healthiest Employer of 1,500+ employee; Ranked in top 20 percent of nations 115 medium sized health systems; Ranked first among Portland Business Journals Healthiest Employer of 1,500+ employees.