This job is archived
- Seeking three Neurosurgeons with expertise in complex spine and vascular neurosurgery as well as general neurosurgery with an interest in trauma.
- The Chief of the newly established Division of Neurosurgery is seeking neurosurgeon(s) who are interested in having a robust clinical practice, teaching opportunities, program building, research and device development.
- Two ROSA neurosurgical robots
- Busy cranial and spine clinical practice opportunity with call cover
- Stryker and Stealth Navigation
- Varian TrueBeam at MVH
- 3T MRI
- Academic appointment
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits
- And much more
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Miami Valley Hospitals (MVH) convenient location provides easy access from both Dayton and Cincinnati. Short commutes make getting to and from work a breeze, and two international airports serve your most demanding business and leisure air travel needs.
Earn More and Pay less. With The Income Potential Of $75,000 To $100,000 More Compared To Similar Starting Neurosurgery Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.
The Housing Market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
The Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.
About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.