This job is archived
JOIN A GROWING INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
- The new physician is being added due to increased volumes and growth of this independent practice established in 2007.
- Looking for an individual who is looking to grow the business and provide quality neurosurgical services, with an emphasis on minimally invasive and complex spine.
- Primary location is in Central Wisconsin with satellite clinics servicing the surrounding regions, and affiliated with two local hospitals.
- Employed full-time position, will consider part-time employment.
- The new (full-time) physician will be offered a competitive an annual of $775,000 plus a productivity bonus, a two-year partnership track opportunity based on contribution to the business, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Practice is in central Wisconsin in the heart of the Wisconsin River Valley with a metro population of 70,000.
- Numerous large cities are within driving distance
- Many lakes attract fishermen, boaters, sailors, and swimmers. Residents and visitors also enjoy golf, tennis, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and over 50 area parks.
Physician screening conducted by Strelcheck Healthcare Search, please submit your CV to them for consideration.