This job is archived
- Ability to grow a business and provide quality neurosurgical services, with an emphasis on minimally invasive and complex spine.
- Primary location is in Central, Wisconsin with satellite clinics servicing the surrounding regions.
- Affiliated with two local hospitals.
- The new physician will be offered an annual income of $775,000 plus a productivity bonus, a two-year partnership track opportunity based on contribution to the business, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Practice is in central Wisconsin in the heart of the Wisconsin River Valley with a metro population of 70,000.
- Numerous large cities are within driving distance
- Many lakes attract fishermen, boaters, sailors, and swimmers. Residents and visitors also enjoy golf, tennis, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and over 50 area parks.
This opportunity is a unique combination of large city advantages along with a quality country living lifestyle!
Contact Diana Stellhorn to learn more!
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.