- This is an employed opportunity
- Group is seeking a General/Spine Neurosurgeon to join their rapidly growing, comprehensive neuroscience institute.
- The new Chief, Division of Neurosurgery is seeking a neurosurgeon interested in general and elective spine cases
- The primary admitting hospital is a 500-bed Hospital, caring for the community since 1932.
- Hospital provides advanced services for heart and vascular care, orthopedics, cancer treatment, diagnostics, women s health, neurosciences and much more.
- Population of almost 850,000.
Located within an easy drive of Cincinnati and Columbus.