- This is an opportunity to work with an experienced neurosurgeon to grow and expand neurosurgical services
- This position includes both clinic and surgery and requires a candidate with excellent clinical skills in assessment, diagnosing and treatment plan development for patients with Neurological disorders.
- This physician network includes more than 800 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- They are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Comprised of 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Must be Fellowship trained for consideration
- Opportunity located in Northwest Indiana