Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
General Surgeon needed in Carrollton, GA, just 40 miles west of Atlanta. (SA191604)
The Stembridge Agency, LLC
This west Georgia Health System is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Surgeon to join five other surgeons in this employed position that is part of the hospital Medical Group. Call will be one in five with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Currently 5 Board Certified General Surgeons, 2 PAs currently in the group
- Group has been established in West GA area for over 50 years
- @ least 1:5 Call Coverage
- State-of-the-art OR at Tanner Medical Center / Carrollton (10 OR suites), w/ Da Vinci robot Si & Xi robots
- 6 new OR suites to be added at Tanner Medical Center / Villa Rica as part of a $38 million expansion of that facility
- $11 million OR expansion at Higgins General Hospital
- We have other specialties within the system (Vascular, GI, ENT, Urology, Breast, etc.)
- This position will do bread & butter General Surgery
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive communityhome to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...