This job is archived
- This is an employed opportunity
- The average daily patient census is 25+ per day, so the expectation is to be busy from Day 1.
- Physicians at the practice have been established in the community for over 10 years and have very full panels.
- A general surgeon has been rotating through the practice from Tucson and due to the demand they need to have a dedicated physician.
- This is a progressive city that has been able to maintain its small town charm, rich traditions, and vibrant culture.
- The city is the county seat for Santa Cruz County and shares its rich heritage with Nogales, Sonora, its sister city in Mexico.
- Located south of Tucson. Referred to as Ambos Nogales, the communities of Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora, México comprise the largest international border community in Arizona, with an estimated combined population exceeding 400,000 people. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, obtain certification within 1 year of employment and be fluent in English and Spanish.