Orthopedic Surgery - Shoulder opening in NY
Located in Rome, NY
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon trained in Upper extremity (shoulder and elbow).
- Work with a collaborative team environment surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
- Flexible work hours
- Low call volumes
- Provides a compensation package which includes a highly competitive and negotiable base with productivity bonus, loan forgiveness/sign-on option, paid time off and CME allowance.
- Visa Eligible; Both H1b and J1 candidates accepted
- Relocation allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including vacation, continuing medical education, holidays and personal leave
- Participation in company insurance plan for medical, dental and vision
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Paid Family Leave
- 401(k) or 403(b)
- Flexible Spending Account
Nestled in the middle of New York State, Rome is located near the foothills of the Adirondacks, which provides endless opportunities for outdoor activities, including hiking, camping, boating, skiing and fishing. Rome is a short drive from New York City, Boston and the world famous Niagara Falls. Nearby colleges, universities and a vibrant Business & Technology Park provide employment for spouses. Rome and the surrounding Mohawk Valley offer an affordable cost of living with some of the most attractive housing rates in the country. An award-winning public school system and low crime rates make the region an ideal place to raise a family. Rome is home to the World Series of Bocce, and nearby in Utica, the Boilermaker is one of the largest 15K road races in the nation. Within a 10-minute drive of the hospital lies Lake Delta State Park and Woods Valley Ski Resort. Lake Delta offers lakeside living, a boat launch, a beach and a campground. Woods Valley offers local skiing, snowboarding, tubing and a year-round festival venue. In neighboring cities, you can enjoy a zoo, a large arts institute and museums, theaters, a sports/concert arena, numerous historical sites and entertainment options including the Turning Stone Resort and Casino and Utica Comets hockey games.