Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**General Surgery opening in Indiana - near Chicago**
* Located in ***Hobart, IN*** - just 38 miles from Chicago!
* Full-time, permanent position
* Join a well-established physician practice
* Growing and looking to add more providers
**Target Start Date:**
* Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start.
* Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world-renowned museums that only a world-class city can offer
* Hospital employed a practice model
* Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
* Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
* Full-time/permanent position with outpatient practice
* Board Certified/Board Eligible required
* Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
* EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
* EPIC fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in the country are at this level of sophistication)
* Easy to use; support department available
* Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans are available
* 403B opportunities including employer match
* Exceptional CME funds
* Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
* Flexible time off
* Contract bonuses off RVUs
* Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
* Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
* Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
* Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States