BE/BC for an employed position to partner with a new General Surgeon with good community support and skill set.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting General Surgery Medicine Salaries In Oklahoma City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 2,886 sqft The open distribution of the lower floor as well as the large kitchen, perfect to cook in company. The tall vaulted ceilings. The spectacular windows upstairs that bring amazing light to the bedrooms as well as incredible views. The backyard is the perfect spot for the summer evenings, shaded by two trees and covered by a beautiful wooden pergola as well as a covered patio. This home can be yours for $280,000.
The Community. Ponca City is a city in Kay County and in Osage County in the U.S. state of Oklahoma, which was named after the Ponca Tribe.
The Employer. The Medical Center, a 100+ bed, acute-care facility, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). With more than 40 medical staff members, specialties represented by physicians at the facility include Allergy/Immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Family Practice, Gynecology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pain Management, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Wound Care.
Closest Major City
- 69 miles to Wichita, KS
- 72 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 89 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 216 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 256 miles to Plano, TX
- Pioneer Technology Center (Full-time enrollment: 322; Location: 2101 N Ash; Public; Website: pioneertech.edu)
- Northern Oklahoma College (about 13 miles; Tonkawa, OK; Full-time enrollment: 3,414)
- Cowley County Community College (about 25 miles; Arkansas City, KS; FT enrollment: 3,173)
- Oklahoma State University-Main Campus (about 41 miles; Stillwater, OK; FT enrollment: 21,700)
- Ponca City Parks and Recreation Department
- Unity Gym Recreation Center
- Lake Ponca Park
- Ponca Plaza
- Marland Mall
- Pioneer Shopping Center
- West Grand Shopping Center