Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Exciting New General Surgery Opportunity - Long term 1099 locum - ME
Are you interested in a new General Surgery locum opportunity? I am working with an award winning Critical Access Hospital in Maine who is looking for long term General Surgery coverage. Please see details below -
- Schedule - M - F 7a - 5p - No call or weekends
- 3 weeks per month
- 1099 locum contract 6 months - ongoing with option to extend or convert to perm
- Procedures - Mainly Scopes, and gall bladder, wants to increase surgical cases
- Complete support staff - full OR team, Surgical tech, OR director, Nursing Director, RN's, CRNA
- Start date - ASAP - September/October
- Travel, lodging and medical malpractice provided in addition to a great hourly rate
BC/BE General Surgery
Active ME license or member of the IMLC
[Register to View]
the community -
- Friendly New England small town full of charm - approximately 5085 population
- Great place to raise a family, great schools, library and rec department that offers many activities
- Many outdoor recreation activities and fantastic views - 70 miles of shore frontage, 19 miles of river frontage and over 4<300 acres of water, and 22,000 acres of woodland
- Active, vibrant downtown and surrounding retail business area, owners are more than happy to help you with any of your needs for goods and services. We are the retail hub for a population of nearly 25,000 people
Please send a copy of your CV if you should have an interest in this opportunity.
Heidi [Register to View]
Irving, Texas, United States