Surgeon – Total Joint
FL (Also hiring for our Kissimmee and Winter Park offices)
Surgeon- Total Joint | Job Summary
A growing practice is looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join
their team. The incoming Physician will work Monday through Friday, from 8am - 5pm.
Surgeon- Total Joint | Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Competitive plus productivity bonus
- Full health
is covered by the practice
assistance and Sign on bonus- negotiable
Surgeon- Total Joint | Job Duties
- Seeing 30 patients per day (3 clinic days, 2 surgery days)
- Hip, shoulder, knee arthroscopy and general outpatient
diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
- Prescribes course
of treatment for patients with injuries, disorders, or malformations and performs
- Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including some
non-surgical treatment options.
- Plans and executes disease
prevention and health promotion programs.
- Exercises command of medical units
as provided by law and regulations.
- Conduct medical research on new
injuries or diseases, and conducts, supervises, and participates in
medical education and training of other medical personnel.
- Participates in on-call schedule in
a responsive and timely manner.
- Provides outpatient consultation
- Maintains historical records by
documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing
- Enhances department and organization
reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Surgeon Total Joint | Requirements
Degree from an accredited college or university
Medical License Preferred
- Board Certified
in in Orthopedics