Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Colorado-based medical facility needs locum tenens general surgery coverage. The locum tenens provider will handle approximately 3 - 5 surgeries per weekend. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and ATLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Call only
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 3 - 5 surgeries per weekend
- Bread and butter cases with some trauma and scopes
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.