Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Michigan facility has an opening for temporary general surgery coverage. The work schedule is call only. Duties for this role include low-level trauma, and volumes range from 1 - 4 surgeries per weekend. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ATLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Licensing assistance is available for this role. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ATLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 1 - 4 surgeries per weekend
- General GS and low-level trauma cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.