- This is an employed opportunity
- Work at 2 hospitals
- 7 physicians are currently taking call; 1 physician on each weeknight (M - TH) so it rounds out to about 1 day every other week per physician.
- 2 physicians are on call each weekend; one on Friday and Sunday and the other (backup call) on Saturday
- 2 physicians have stated that they will be retiring within the next year and 1 other is moving back to where he trained for an academic position.
- Physicians see anywhere from 12-20 patients in half day of clinic and have anywhere from 2-10 patients in the hospital at one time.
- There is also an ?assigned doctor? each day from 7a - 5p so that will affect each physician?s census.
- Each physician usually has 1 assigned day/week.
- Bread & Butter General Surgery position
- Competitive salary package + full benefits
- Located in Western TN