- Call projected to be 1:3
- Office Space available
- Block time
- 4 procedure rooms
- Financial package may include:
- Base Salary + Productivity Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment and/or Residency Stipend
- Marketing & Relocation Assistance
- Hospital is a modern, well equipped facility, licensed by the State of Louisiana for 60 beds and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Full range of services is provided, including Acute Care, Senior Care Unit (Gero Psychiatric), Intensive Care Unit, full Radiological Services (including Nuclear Medicine, CT Scanning and mobile MRI), full Laboratory Services, Family Practice Physicians, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics and Heart Catheterization Laboratory.
Located in Central Louisiana, this community is the city nearest to Ft. Polk, the 5th largest military installation in the nation, containing approximately 200,000 acres.