Surgeon – Total Joint
Surgeon- Total Joint | Job Summary
growing multi-specialty group is looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join
their practice. The ideal candidate will be able to begin employment in Fall/Summer
Surgeon- Total Joint | Compensation & Benefits
- Salary $350K
plus productivity bonus
- Full health
benefits, CME, generous PTO
- 401K match
is covered by the practice
Surgeon- Total Joint | Job Duties
- Call 1:4
- 50% General,
50% Hip & Joint
diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
- Prescribes course
of treatment for patients with injuries, disorders, or malformations and performs
- Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including some
non-surgical treatment options.
- Plans and executes disease
prevention and health promotion programs.
- Exercises command of medical units
as provided by law and regulations.
- Conduct medical research on new
injuries or diseases, and conducts, supervises, and participates in
medical education and training of other medical personnel.
- Participates in on-call schedule in
a responsive and timely manner.
- Provides outpatient consultation and
hospital consultation services.
- Maintains CME units based on the
requirements of the specifying Board.
- Maintains historical records by
documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing
- Enhances department and organization
reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Surgeon Total Joint | Requirements
Degree from an accredited college or university
Medical License Preferred
- Board Certified
in in Orthopedics