Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery opening near Boston
- Located in Burlington, MA - Boston 17m
- Full-time, permanent position
- Seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Foot & Ankle surgeon to join our highly regarded Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Department is comprised of 17 orthopedic surgeons, including one foot and ankle surgeon, a non-operative sports medicine physician, and 22 advanced practitioners with sub-specialties in Sports - Medicine, Joint Replacement, Hand Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, and Trauma
- Our F&A surgeons performed over 600 cases over the last year and the department performed over 5,000 surgical procedures, and treats over 70,000 patients at our 3 facilities in the suburbs north and west of Boston.
- Our orthopedic practice is enhanced by collaboration with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and physical and occupational therapists who provide essential services to our patients
- There are two full time podiatrists managing our wound care clinic
- H1 Visa Sponsorship
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to the highest level of patient centered care and a collaborative practice style. Clinical and basic science research is encouraged, and facilitated by our full time research coordinator. Qualified candidates will be an MD/DO, BE/BC, a graduate of an accredited fellowship training program and eligible for Massachusetts licensure.
Center is a tertiary care, 347-bed hospital with a state of the art Level I trauma center and outpatient clinic, is a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of over 500 physicians. An academic affiliate of Tufts School of Medicine. We are located just outside Boston with easy access to excellent school systems and a short drive to all the New England states and the cultural opportunities of a world class city.