Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle opening in NY
Located in Elmira, NY
Seeking a BE/BC General and Foot /Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to join dynamic orthopedic practice as a member of an outstanding multi-specialty group.
- You will be supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services in a three-hospital integrated healthcare system.
- From surgery to rehabilitation care, the Institute, known for its quality of care and high levels of patient satisfaction, has been designated a Center of Excellence.
- If you are seeking a collegial practice, offering the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity!
- Call coverage is gentle, allowing the time to enjoy the many amenities of our family-friendly community.
- Candidates with Foot & Ankle training are of special interest.
- We offer a very competitive compensation plan with a first-year guarantee and an extremely generous benefits package.
- Educational loan repayment, relocation and residency/fellowship stipends are offered.
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.